Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A great resource for building your own instructional tutorials

"The Talking Web"
Flowgram
Have you ever wanted or had the need to create a tutorial or informational video that has web page shots, pictures, documents, highlighted annotations, and a voice narrative? Plus, once finished, your video can be embedded in most websites, blogs, or wikis. Flowgram is a free, completely online tool for creating presentations, tutorials, and/or slideshows. Take a look at the great Web 2.0 example below courtesy of Flowgram.

No comments:

My Local Weather


Please take a few moments to complete my surveys. I value your input!

Podcast Survey

Do you know what a podcast is? Have you ever listened to one or made your own?
Yes, and I have listened to one and made my own
Yes, I have listened, but never made my own
Yes, but never listened to one or made my own
Somewhat, but not really
No, I have no idea what a podcast is

Click above to vote

RSS Survey

Do you know what RSS is? Do you subscribe to feeds?
Yes, and I subscribe to feeds
Yes, but do not subscribe to any
Somewhat, but not very familiar
No, I have no idea what RSS is

Click above to vote

Blog Survey

Do you have a blog? Have you ever posted on a blog?
Yes, I have one and have posted to a blog
Yes, I have one but don't know how to post to others
No, I don't have one, but do post to one
No, I do not have one and have no idea what one is

Click above to vote

Google Calendar